' VASELINE | Mathilde Haenen

2/11/2016

VASELINE

Probably the first beauty product, I used in my life. And it's also the beauty product that I always have in my bathroom. You will ask me why? This Petroleum jelly don't seem very special. Well this is a multifunctional cosmetic, Now I'll tell you how to love this beauty product and never could live without. I use and test a lot of cosmetic products to always stay and be informed of new trends and see which products are effective or not, of corse, to tell you more about it on my blog! Sometimes when I've some beauty problems, I always have my Vaseline for it. Here are some beauty hacks.

1. HIGHLIGHT
To create a glow on my face (what happens when I forget half of my makeup and I 'm abroad). I apply it a little bit on my cheekbones, brow bone and cupid's bow, for a natural glowing.

2. BEAUTIFUL EYELASHES
A few months ago, I applied Vaseline on my face every night because my skin was really dry, after two weeks, I noticed that my lashes were longer and thicker. I was so happy and didn't know why. After a night of reflection, I realized that, it was thanks to Vaseline and YES, this is not a joke, it helps to grow the eyelashes. As mascara, if you want a no make-up day or (Like I've got no time.. I'm in a rush). Apply a light coat of Veseline on your lashes.

3. NR 1 NAIL CARE
Vaseline is the best remedy against dry cuticles and hangnails.

4. NO BABYHAIR
For the perfect messy bun, high ponytail or sleek look, I rub some Vaseline in my hands and gently apply on my hair, but not too much, I don't want oil hair.




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig