' MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL | Mathilde Haenen

2/12/2016

MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL

Always looking for new beauty products, after a long research to find a good shampoo for my hair extensions. I decided to test the Moroccan Argan Oil by OgxBeauty. And I love it. I choose this brand because I loved the packaging, (first I wanted to buy the Brazilian Keratin Therapy) I saw a lot of good reviews about this shampoo range. But Moroccan Argan Oil seemed to be the right schampoo for my hair extensions and that's true! So not.. I would not do a review about it on this blog. It helps renew of my hair leaving it lush, soft and divinely shiny, it smells really good! Goodbye tangle hair.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig