' HEALTHY AND GLOSSY HAIR | Mathilde Haenen

2/06/2016

HEALTHY AND GLOSSY HAIR































It's always a pleasure to have glossy hair. Like when I come back from the hair salon. Last week, I went to the hairdresser for an hydrating mask. And I asked few beauty hair tips to my hairdresser about how to have beautiful hair everyday, and she advise me the LuxOil from Wella. Just love it, it's not sticky. I apply this oil every morning and evening before going to sleep. I separate my hair into six sections, and I apply this oil over my full length, never on the bottom of your hair. The evening, I apply it again, and I make a bun to go to sleep. Everyday my hair is healthy.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig