' HOW TO CHOSE THE RIGHT HAIR EXTENSIONS | Mathilde Haenen

1/16/2016

HOW TO CHOSE THE RIGHT HAIR EXTENSIONS

Picture credit: CrownCouture 




















Wearing hair extensions is the best way to bring volume and length to your hairstyle. Now you need to choose a right hair quality.

Picture credit; Extensions by Erica


Today I decided to go back to long hair, I already made an appointment with my hairdresser tomorrow, so I needed to buy new hair extensions. I'm going to try a new brand. Very exiting to try this brand, I'll make a review about it. I wear hair extensions since I was something like 15 years. During this 8 years, I had good but also bad experience about hair extensions. What I mean with bad experiences, is that I was so happy to have beautiful long hair with volume but my beautiful hair became dry, like the Barbie plastic hair. and I was very angry, because I spent, a lot of money for those bad hair. It's not always easy to choose the right hair extensions, when you're at the beauty store, and you need to choose between 100 different brands of hair extensions. Rule number one! Read the package label, because it means the identity of the hair. So now you can buy good hair extensions without having bad experiences. I'll tell you what means the label, and talk about prices.

Touching the extensions is the best way to feel the quality.
If you are at the store and you see beautiful long silky hair. Ask to touch and feel the hair before buying. The hair could be of bad quality. The best way to know if these are good extensions is to wash and dry them. Something impossible to do at the store. That is why you need to know more about the product and texture.

Human hair vs synthetic hair extensions
Never forget this. If you want beautiful hair, use 100% human hair. These are real hair, you can straighten, curling and color them, just like your own hair. With technological advances, synthetic hair has come a long way in recent years. In some cases it's difficult to tell the difference It cannot be styled to look many different ways like its human hair.

Where your hair extensions come from
There are generally five basic types of human hair, Chinese, Indonesian, Indian, European and Brazilian. The difference depends on the hair texture. But the new chemical technology used can change the hair texture. For exemple you can find curly Chinese hair on the market.

Virgin hair vs Remy hair
Virgin hair refers to hair that is completely unprocessed, and intact. To qualify as virgin hair, it must meet rigorous standards including: not been permed, dyed, colored, bleached, and chemically processed in any way. This also means it comes from a single donor, and all the cuticles are intact, running in the same direction. Remy human hair consists of hair extensions made from virgin human hair of the highest quality grade that has been chemically treated dyed. Also, all hair strands must follow the same direction and be of the same length to ensure a high quality set free of tangling. 

The price
If you buy your hair extensions for 10$/15€, it probably will be synthetic hair. Good hair extensions cost between 50$/65€ and up to 150$/175€, for 100 grams of hair. The price varies greatly by the length, and the origin of the hair.

Conclusion
I always buy 100% Remy human Chinese or Indian hair. They're easier to straighten., and I can choose the color that I want. If you want natural black or very dark brown for example color 1B. I advise you to take Virgin hair.


Share:

1 comment

  1. Mid-length goes to about the shoulder, and long wigs pass the shoulder. Short styles incorporate the gamin, the most brief, the shag, which has a more extended back, and the wavy European hair wigs that come in tight or free styles.
    long wigs

    ReplyDelete

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig