' WINTER FOUNDATION AND POWDER | Mathilde Haenen

1/19/2016

WINTER FOUNDATION AND POWDER





Winter, time to change some beauty and makeup rituals. Last year I used, MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 and Dream Satin Fluide Gemey-Maybelline. I always use two different makeup foundations, I like to have a full coverage for the evening and medium natural coverage for everyday. I decided to change my foundation and test a new one. Now I use Kiko Unlimited Foundation, I tested this foundation before making this post. That's the first time, I bought this brand of makeup, so I was very excited to try it. It was difficult to find the right one, So when I was at the store, I asked for advice. I wanted a full covering, with a very natural finish effect. This longwear foundation has a good covering with a matte effect. Just love it!





For a bronze effect,  I use my Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation C8. Which is one or two shades darker. I apply it on my forehead.








M A K E U P  D E T A I L S

Kiko Unlimited Foundation  H E R E
Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation  H E R E





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig