' DARKCIRCLES | Mathilde Haenen

12/28/2015

DARKCIRCLES
















Concealer is one of the most important makeup techniques, it helps to have a beautiful skin complexion and to look awake. In this tutorial, I show you how I apply my concealer to hide dark circles, which products I use, and I give you some beauty tips and tricks.

Steps:

1. I start to apply my foundation, Matchmaster spf 15 foundation on my face.

2. I apply Prep prime highlighter, this pen-style highlighter that efficiently brings a soft, sheer wash of colour to the skin. I use peach lustre, this orange color, hide my blue under eye color. If you have purple under eye circles, use a yellow-based concealer.

3. Now we're ready to start the coverage, I use intensive skin serum concealer, to line three tiny sections of my eyes, the inner 'V', the middle section of your eyelid, and just below my brow bone. this silky hybrid formula treats as it lightens, brightens and evens out the skin tone under the eyes for a fresher, brighter, and more rejuvenated look.

4. Last step, I use prep + prime cc colour correcting loose, this tinted powder that colour corrects, enhances and perfects my skin tone.

MAKEUP DETAILS

1. Prep prime highlighter MAC HERE
2. Prep + prime cc colour correcting loose MAC HERE
3. Intensive skin serum concealer BOBBI BROWN HERE
4. Matchmaster spf 15 foundation MAC HERE 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig