' HOW TO HAVE 7 DAYS OF GLAMOUR HAIR. | Mathilde Haenen

12/11/2015

HOW TO HAVE 7 DAYS OF GLAMOUR HAIR.




On this post I'll tell you the essential things to have volume and glamorous hair 7 days long like if you came from the beauty salon. That's a ritual that I use in 4 steps, (I finally found the way to have beautiful hair after trying 100 methods). I use my hair straightener to get that's beautiful long-lasting curls. I wear hair extensions this why I wash my hair once a week. If you think that's impossible to keep my your curls, 7 days long. Try it.

4 S T E P S

  • Choose the right hair products
  • Blowout
  • Straightener or curling iron
  • Everyday quick care

Choose the right hair products

Each hair is different, it's very important to find the right Shampoo for your hair, I use Elvive Full Restore 5 Shampoo, I wear hair extensions and as you know they're dead hair, that's why I use shampoo that nourishes my hair. If you have, curls, no volume or some hair problems, the first tip is using the right shampoo. After, you need  to use care products, to keep your curls long lasting and protect your hair before using your straightener or curling iron. This is a very important step, if you want to keep healthy hair. I use Frizz ease extra strength 6 effects serum and  Frizz ease go curlier heat activated spray from John Frieda.

Blowout

Many people forget this step or skip it, (sometimes it's can be boring and it takes so much time). The blowout is an essential thing to get volume and have a good hair texture, before you create your curls or if you want straight hair with volume.

Straightener or curling iron

How to choose it?  If you want straight hair the choice is easy,  but not if you want beautiful curls. Most of the time I use my straightener. If you want to use a curling iron you need to choose which size you want, I found a picture on pinterest about 8 irons 8 styles. You need to know that the volume of your curls will change day after day. I love it, it's like having a new hairstyle every day. While keeping volume.

Everyday quick care

 I use Elvive extraordinary oil-in-cream, to nourishe my hair, and to have a glossy effect.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig