' FRIZZ ELIMATOR | Mathilde Haenen

12/04/2015

FRIZZ ELIMATOR

Hello, it's been a long time ago, that I don't have posted something on my blog,  now it's time to start again! I actually had many things to do this week (Yes, I now as a blogger I can't have any excuse), now I'm in Holland. As you know I live in Belgium and here. But I need sun again, the long winter months already started, I like winter but not for a long period. And I had a big hair problem they were frizzy again, Its like if I brush my hair and go outside for five minutes, my hair looks like almost Afro, (back to my roots). Now I use extra strength six effectstm + serum by John Frieda (thanks god, this brand actually knows what I need), I use it everyday, now I can't live without, No more frizzy hair. It's Friday , I'm looking for a destination this weekend still not find somewhere, I need sun, but for a weekend it will be hard to find. Kisses -M-

S H O P


Six effects extra strength + serum by John Frieda   H E R E


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig