' REVIEW BALMAIN HAIR | Mathilde Haenen

11/24/2015

REVIEW BALMAIN HAIR




























At the opening of Balmain H & M collaboration.  I received a sample of Balmain hair. I was very happy to test their collection, because I heard a lot about it. Salt Spray, gives texture and body. I started washing my hair with my regular shampoo, on my damp hair I spray my hair with this salt spray. Then I brush my hair with my hairdryer when my my hair is dry, I use my curling iron. What I love with this spray is that I don't have frizzy hair and my hair really take an easy texture to style. The only negative thing is I have to use a cream to nourish my hair. Balmain also has creams for it, using hair cream would be perfect. I love this product. Now use it every week.

D E T A I L S

Balmain Hair collection H E R E
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig