' EVERYDAY FRESH FACE | Mathilde Haenen

12/13/2015

EVERYDAY FRESH FACE






Sometimes I don't really want to wear makeup, even if I 'm addicted to makeup , I also try not to wear makeup when I stay home, to letting my skin breathe, but usually I wear a soft, nude makeup (in case where I will have some visit) as you can see on the pictures, that's a soft makeup to hide some imperfections like my dark circles for example. I just want to create a flawless look effect. The only makeup products that I use are, my foundation or BB cream, concealer, my highlight and normal powder. To my eyes, I use a nude glittery eyeshadow, (that's to create a fresh look, but also to look awake even if sometimes I'm tired). Kisses -M-
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig