' OCTOBER FAVORITES | Mathilde Haenen

11/01/2015

OCTOBER FAVORITES

We're already in November, it's crazy how time flies. Here is my favorite beauty products of October, there have been many changes. I'm now using products that more nourish my skin. For makeup , I use darker colors, and coverup makeup. 1.BOURJOIS VOLUME GLAMOUR EFFET PUSH UP ULTRA BLACK  ÉDITION I love this mascara it really gives the false eyelash effect. I can't wear false eyelashes for a long time, when I wear it it's only for 4 hours max then I need to take it out if I want to feel myself comfortable, but I love having long ad full eyelashes . This month I'll get eyelash extensions can't wait to show you. 2.MAYBELLINE DREAM SATIN LIQUID I changed my foundation to have a full coverage makeup, and honestly I'm so happy with this one, just what i needed, it covers illuminates and gives a smooth nude effect. The only bad thing, it's that there's not so much shade available for dark skin. I use caramel which is one of the darker shades. 3. BOBBI BROWN SHIMMER BRICK COMPACT - BRONZE I did some makeup shopping this weekend, and I found the perfect highlight powder, I'm using now the strobing technique, I stopped with contouring, so it was very important to find a good powder for, a lot of powders that I've been using were too much shimmering but really, this powder gives a natural glow. 4. MAC RAIZIN BLUSH I use it every day, This golden reddish-brown it's the perfect blush color I was looking for this fall. If you have a light skin tone, you can also use it to contour your cheeks. 5. FRANCK PROVOST MASQUE PROFESSIONNEL EXPERT NUTRITION This mask nourishes the hair without making it greasy, I love it. I started using it, one month ago, it gives me soft and shiny hair.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig