' BEAUTY HAUL | Mathilde Haenen

11/02/2015

BEAUTY HAUL




I did some beauty, shopping this weekend, most products come from Bobbi Brown, I love this brand because I always find what I need like with MAC or NARS. I bought a concealer. Before, I used a Touche magique concealer L'oreal which is a good concealer, but I was looking for one with more coverage. Bobbi Brown intensive skin serum concealer is really a beauty product that I love, it gives a silky smooth complete coverage and serum in one. Then, as you know, I've a addiction for makeup and cosmetics, I couldn't buy only one piece of makeup, so I bought a mascara ,even if I just bought a new one last week. Just tested Smokey eye mascara Bobbi Brown. I really get full of volume and length to my eyelashes. As I said in one of my previous posts, I changed my makeup technique, now I use strobing. and I found the perfect highlight powder, Bobbi Brown shimmer brick compact - pink quartz. New perfume that I love Viktor rolf flowerbomb. 

S H O P

1. Bobbi Brown intensive skin serum concealer I use color Warm Honey  H E R E
2. Bobbi Brown smokey eye mascara  H E R E
3. Bobbi Brown shimmer brick compact - pink quartz  H E R E
4. Viktor rolf flowerbomb  H E R E
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig