' FRESH NAILS | Mathilde Haenen

10/29/2015

FRESH NAILS

Yesterday I did my nails again, I mean, I went to the nail salon. Like always I choose red, Sometimes I try to change of color, and I'm looking for new ideas, but when I need to do my nails I only want red nails. I think that I'm addicted to red, it's maybe because I can match this with my lipstick. Yesterday my nail stylist and I were looking for new things. She has so many choices, colors and design, it's really difficult to choose. She tried ombre nails, with two different red shades it was nice. Next time maybe try ombre french. What do you think about? Stay in red or something new. Check more about my Nail stylist HERE and her Instagram HERE.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig