' MORPHEBRUSHES PALETTE | Mathilde Haenen

10/26/2015

MORPHEBRUSHES PALETTE

A few days ago I made an order of this beautiful makeup palettes. I immediately fell under the spell of the colors. That's the first time that I found palettes with my true match eyeshadow colors. My basic colors are red shades and warm colors. But I'm very artistic in makeup, and I love to change of style and to try different things. That's why I ordered four palettes. I really can't choose one of them, there are so many choices. Morphebrushes has also very good makeup brushes, I've never used one of them and I forgot to order it, because I had an obsession with palletes. But I saw a lot of good reviews from beauty vloggers about it. I can wait for my order to show you some makeup looks.

S H O P

1.  35O - 35 COLOR NATURE GLOW EYESHADOW PALETTE  H E R E
2.  35N - 35 COLOR MATTE PALETTE  H E R E
3.  35P - 35 COLOR PLUM EYESHADOW PALETTE  H E R E
4. 35K - 35 COLOR KOFFEE EYESHADOW PALETTE   H E R E


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig