' TOP 5 FAVORITE FOUNDATION | Mathilde Haenen

10/24/2015

TOP 5 FAVORITE FOUNDATION


Review of my favorite makeup foundation

That's my top 5 makeup foundations. Let's talk about it. I mostly use liquid foundation cream. I change it by my mood or occasions. When I stay home, I use my Dream bronze BB in medium - deep cream. Just love it, I really don't feel makeup on my face, It's always been difficult to find the perfect BB Cream, The most BB creams are too light, but this cream is made for all skin types, and it works. BB cream combines skin care, makeup in 1 simple step. Illuminates skin, Warms skin tone, Evens, Veils imperfections, Protects with SPF 25, Hydrates thirsty skin, Refreshes, Smooth. My must have this summer is Mac studio body and face. I love this lightness coverage and natural glow effect. Also from Mac, and it's always been one of my favorites. Mac matchmaster foundation is great if you want a natural full coverage. I tested Dream satin liquid from maybelline, and I was so happy about it, this why this foundation became on my top 5. It gives me a full natural coverage and a glow effect, the perfect everyday day makeup. HD makeup forever is my favorite party makeup foundation, full coverage, glow effect, just perfect if you want to go out.


S H O P

1. Dream bronze BB in medium - deep cream Maybelline  H E R E
2. Studio body and face Mac  H E R E
3. Matchmaster foundation Mac  H E R E
4. Dream satin liquid Maybelline  H E R E
5. HD foundation Makeup Forever  H E R E

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig