' THE PERFECT RED LIPSTICK COMBINATION | Mathilde Haenen

4/22/2017

THE PERFECT RED LIPSTICK COMBINATION








Lipstick Choquant Chanel HERE - Lip pencil Matita Labbra Kikko 

I have a huge collection of red lipstick. That's definitely one of my favorite lipstick color. At the moment I'm also addicted to nude. I recently bought a new one and that's definitely one of my perfect nude for this summer. I'll make a post about it. Today I was looking for a perfect combination of red lipstick. A lipstick who perfectly matches with my lip pencil for an intense color finish. As lipstick I went for Matita Labbra for Kiko. I can't find this color on the webshop but I'am sure you can find this color available in the shop. And I used my favorite red lipstick Choquant from Chanel. That's a satin lipstick with a matte finish. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig