' THE CAPE | Mathilde Haenen

4/19/2017

THE CAPE
















Cape: Alexandra & Julienne, Blazer: Morgan de toi,  Jeans: Bershka, Shirt: River Woods Belt: Hermes, Shoes: Zara, Bag: Gucci 


I'am tired of this weather. Some of the days we have nice weather and then we turn back to extremely cold. Difficult to know what to wear. I wear a lot of blazer at the moment. Like last week I wore this beige nude cape with a blazer. I didn't post so much on my blog. I had a few things to do last time but it's not an excuse ahah. Now I've been blogging for more than 3 years and I would like to try new things. Of course I will keep you posted on my blog, but I really want to make new things and try to be more focused about my blog and my career. When I started it was only my hobby and now It become more than a hobby where I can have a lot of possibilities. Well, I hope you have a nice week fashion bunnies.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig