' NIVEA SKIN BODYCARE | Mathilde Haenen

1/21/2017

NIVEA SKIN BODYCARE


NIVEA nourishing body lotion 
I had a few questions about my body skin care. So that's why I'm doing this post and talk about my favorite lotion of all time. I already have tried a lot of other body lotion, And I always come back to the same. I love the smell, I think almost everyone knows that smell. My mother told me that it was the lotion she used for me when I was a baby. That may be the reason why I love this lotion so much.This lotion moisturizes my skin and can be used for every skin type it gives me also a kind of light glow effect. I love it. I hope you enjoy of your weekend!
Share:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply these two healthy skin medications can achieve an extraordinary arrangement in restoring maturing skin including peeling dead skin cells, invigorating skin cell repair, empowering new skin cell development, eanti-wrinkle beauty products

    ReplyDelete
  3. These procedures are all available through plastic surgery and are usually covered by health insurance as they are for reconstructive purposes and not cosmetic. Dr Scamp

    ReplyDelete

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig