' BEIGE FAUX FUR SCARF | Mathilde Haenen

1/24/2017

BEIGE FAUX FUR SCARF





Blazer H&M   Blouse H&M   Faux fur scarf  Zara   Jeans Bershka   Gloves Ralph Lauren   Waist belt Ralph Lauren   Shoes Zara   Bag Valentino
It's very cold outside now in Belgium, I think everywhere in Europe. It was a while I did fashion post on my blog. Just because it's not easy to show you my favorite outfits when it's cold outside. I'm now working on new beauty projects that's the reason why I forgot just a bit the fashion part on my blog. Yesterday I wore this outfit, with a faux fur scarf. I customized this outfit by wearing my scarf in a different way with a waist belt. I like to wear clothes on many different ways during the winter. I hope you're ok. Because right now I'm sick, a lot of people are sick now. My next post will talk about natural remedy and my hobbies during my sick period, it helped me a lot because I am almost cured.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig