' TOP 3 NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN | Mathilde Haenen

4/29/2016

TOP 3 NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN



I always have to be very careful when I'm using cosmetics products. The problem is that I've a sensitive skin. I would like to be able to use and test a lot of skin care products. But there's some beauty products I need to avoid. That's why I use natural, alcohol free beauty products. I like to change of beauty products by seasons. But some of them still my classics. Let's see my top 3.




1. ROSE WATER

I always start by cleaning my skin in the morning with rose water. That's the first beauty ritual I do. My skin is sensitive but also must be cleaned to remove each impurities. Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It revitalise and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.


2. Argan soap

Soap that I use for my body and now also for my face. Used by African tribes for its culinary, medicinal and health beneficial properties. Argan oil is Antioxidant-rich leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturized. It has anti-inflammatory properties help to get rid of acne. Argan soap polishes the skin and stimulates the circulation. 











3. Castor oil
Castor oil De Tuinen

This is my night cream. I don't just need more except my eye cream. I apply it on my clean skin before I go to sleep because it's leaves my skin oily and shiny. But in the morning when I wake up it's always a pleasure to know that I slept with this oil on my face. Castor oil is detoxifying and helps to break up oils on the face that clog glands and pores. It's moisturizing and can even soften dry skin and rough age spots. Using castor oil on a nightly basis can be especially helpful in the winter months when skin is at its driest.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig