' BEIGE AND BLUE | Mathilde Haenen

4/30/2016

BEIGE AND BLUE









I love spring. Season of the year where you can wear colors and be more creative. But it's also difficult to combine some outfits due to the weather. When temperatures are so fluctuating throughout the day. It's always like cold morning turns into a warm afternoon. There are solutions to find the right outfit. The first is the layered clothing. Is all about wearing different kinds of clothes together that we can remove or we can wear again it depends on the weather. And the second one is wearing summer and winter pieces. This what I did on this outfit look I wore boots with a dress and a trench. I wish that the weather will be warmer here in Europe because the weather is just horrible now. And I'm happy to see the sun next week. Time for vacation.


I'm wearing :

1. Topshop Trench

2. H&M Dress


4. Gucci Bag

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig