' HOW TO STRAIGHT YOUR HAIR WITHOUT HEAT | Mathilde Haenen

2/22/2016

HOW TO STRAIGHT YOUR HAIR WITHOUT HEAT

`

Hello my ladies! Ready for a new week of beauty news. As you know I love to try organic products and homemade recipes. Like this one, when I found this video on YouTube, I wondered how it's possible to straight my hair without heat. I tested  this method last week and it works! A great idea to stop the damage caused by the heat and have healthy hair. First you must have time! I started by using my shampoo Moroccan Argan Oil and my LuxOil from Wella. For the second part watch the video by the beauty vlogger. AlexandrasGirlyTalk, for this step by step beauty tutorial.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig