' WAVY HAIR | Mathilde Haenen

10/24/2015

WAVY HAIR

Must-have hair products to get long-lasting wavy hair
Wavy hair is one of my favorite hairstyles. I use my curling iron once a week. The important thing is getting it long-lasting so I can save time in the morning and have a beautiful hairstyle all day. Here are the hair products that I use. First I wash my hair with my hair shampoo, then on my damp hair I applied my Go Curlier heat-activated spray and my Elvive extraordinary hair oil. I dry my hair with my hair dryer while brushing my hair. When I get dry hair I use my 1-1/4" Professional Spring Iron for large, loose curls as finish touch I apply my Frizz ease secret weapon finishing creme. Now I'm ready. I love this products, I get long-lasting wavy hair, and. Now I  just need to brush my hair every morning.

S H O P

1. Elvive extraordinary hair oil l'Oreal  H E R E
2. 1-1/4" Professional Spring Iron for large, loose curls Hot Tools  H E R E
3. Frizz ease secret weapon finishing creme John Frieda.  H E R E
4.  Go Curlier heat-activated spray John Frieda  H E R E
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig