' FALL BODY CARE | Mathilde Haenen

10/23/2015

FALL BODY CARE




Learn more about my Fall beauty secrets

























Now it's fall again, time to change, some things, and try new beauty products. I use products that nourish the skin, cold makes it more sensitive. Since I had last week ​an allergic reaction, I try to use organic beauty products to be sure, I have a very sensitive skin on my face, and I react quickly to some products. I' ve heard good things about black soap , this soap is rich in vitamin E, moisturizing, exfoliating the skin. Now I'am using this everyday, and I love it so much. It gives me everything that my skin need. The soap is also good if you have an extremely dry skin. Twice a week , I do a body scrub made ​​from sea salt. This foamy body scrub is really easy to apply. To moisturize my skin I use this argan body lotion, that I so much love.

S H O P

Treets shower gel  H E R E
Treets sal scrub  H E R E
Inecto body lotion  H E R E


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig