' OVERSIZED KNITTED SWEATER | Mathilde Haenen

1/24/2018

OVERSIZED KNITTED SWEATER





Location: London, UK
Sweater:  Zara,    Legging: Calzedonia,    Bag: Chanel,    Shoes: Zara

Hello from London! I am currently in my favourite city in the world. I know that many of you prefer a city where there is sunshine all year round with a beautiful beach. But I love London since the first time I came to this charming city. The only problem is the weather and today It was rainy and windy outside the legendary weather of London. I wore this so comfortable sweater. I love it that's one of my favorite sweaters. When I wear it it keeps me always warm. Here is a fashionable way to wear a comfortable trendy chic outfit this winter.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig