' CLASSIC BLACK DRESS | Mathilde Haenen

1/14/2018

CLASSIC BLACK DRESS





Location: Eilat Israel

Dress:  Zara,   Bag: Christian Dior,   Shoes:  Jimmy Choo


This is the outfit I wore on my last day in Eilat. I am now in Jerusalem. Today I spent a beautiful day I'm exited to show you my post and videos in my vlog. Tonight the planning was to go out for a drink but honestly I am so tired. I visited the old city of Jerusalem and I went to Palestine. I still can't believe it! It was a long day I think I'm going to stay in my hotel room and work on my blog. Tomorrow I'm going back to Belgium and my schedule will be full for the next few days so I'm going to work tonight to be ok with my schedule.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig