' VOLUMINOUS WAVAY HAIR | Mathilde Haenen

3/20/2017

VOLUMINOUS WAVAY HAIR


Back to voluminous hair  l'Oreal elvive extraordinary oil  and  Babyliss Pro Porcelain Conical Wand



I was supposed to make a kind of messy hair look, but I went accidentally for a voluminous wavy hair look. That's a good thing about it because after a few days I will have my messy hair look. How more your curls are how long your hair will stay curly. This what I like with this curling iron from Babyliss. If you're looking for voluminous curly hair or simply a loose wavy hair. You can create different kind of hairstyles. It depends how thick and the quantity of hair you will take to create your curls. In my case I've been using small sections this why I created this voluminous hairstyle. I curled my hair from inside. As finish  touch I use my L'oreal hair oil to bring shine and hydrated my hair.

How to create this look

1. Start by using a little bit of L'oreal oil on your hair, especially if you have dry hair.

2.  Take small sections of your and curl them from inside to create a voluminous look.

3.  Comb your hair with your fingers for a natural look.

4. Finish by applying your L'oreal oil to bring shine and hydrated my hair.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig