' PETIT DÉJEUNER | Mathilde Haenen

2/25/2017

PETIT DÉJEUNER



Bonjour de Paris. I arrived here yesterday after 7 hours by the train. But it was beautiful, I thought it was a good idea normally I took my flight but we changed our plans. The landscape was so beautiful we crossed all France. I' am actually doing a Vlog about my trips, so I had 7 hours time yesterday to work on my videos. Now I just took a typical French breakfast this morning. My favorite just only Croissants coffee in a beautiful Parisian brasserie. I'am happy to be back here, this weekend I will probably go to the theater and on Sunday we will support PSG for the game. Big Kisses from Paris.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig