' TODAY'S BEAUTY | Mathilde Haenen

12/30/2016

TODAY'S BEAUTY

KIKO RADIANT BOOST FACE BASE   MUFE ULTRA HD FOUNDATION     L'OREAL FALSE LASH TELESCOPIC MASCARA    


Preview of today's beauty look with my three favorite beauty products I'm currently using. I am so happy to start this full new year of projects. I will show you all this in pictures. I am now working on a new design on my blog with new collaborations for this 2017 year. What are your new resolutions? I will probably make post about it, I hope I will keep holding my resolutions this year. That's why I chose for easy and realist resolutions. Anyway Beauties I hope you will enjoy your last evening of 2016.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig