' MISS AFRICA BELGIUM | Mathilde Haenen

11/16/2016

MISS AFRICA BELGIUM



Last time I didn't have so much time to post something on my blog. A lot of work and I am currently working on new projects so stay tuned. This weekend I went to the election of Miss Africa Belgium. And congratulations to this year's winner. I am happy that we elect the most beautiful girl in the African community of Belgium. The show was great. I wore a black mermaid dress. I love wearing evening dresses even if this year was a disaster to find the right dress. (How do I stop myself from doing things at the last minute?). I bought this dress last week in Antwerp and I wore it with black sandals from Zara.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig