' DENIM DAY | Mathilde Haenen

10/03/2016

DENIM DAY




Hi everyone! One of my favorite outfits, it's definitely the denim look. I love wearing jeans, as a casual or evening away. Jeans can be worn in different style, so if you don't know what to wear,
you can start by choosing a pair of jeans, en you will easier find the rest of your outfits look. You can't be wrong. Last week I wore it on a chic way, with high heels, denim shirt and a jeans. Jeans is my number one must-have in my wardrobe. As accessories, I wore my Lancel bag, one of my favorite, with this unique model, last time I preferred wearing small bags, but I also love to wear medium size bags they are so much easier to wear during the day, and I'am sure, I will not lose anything.

D E T A I L S

1. Jeans Zara

2. Shirt Bershka

3. Shoes Ritika  HERE

4. Bag Lancel  Mademoiselle Adjani Croco 
Share:

1 comment

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! COH Jeans

    ReplyDelete

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig