' ROUGE LOUBOUTIN VELVET MATTE | Mathilde Haenen

5/03/2016

ROUGE LOUBOUTIN VELVET MATTE





This it what happens when you buy a lipstick at Christian Louboutin. This week I received a small present from my parents and I was very happy with this lipstick from #LouboutinWorld. It was something I wanted for a long time but I didn't have time to buy it. The thing that surprised me is the packaging. The brand knows exactly how to make customers happy. When I opened my present I saw two small little books with a beautiful drawing. And another small box with inside my lipstick. Guess which color. Red! I can get tired of this color. Rouge Louboutin Velvet Matte This lipstick is now one of my favorites. Not only for the beautiful red color the symbolism color of Christian Louboutin brand but especially because that's the most unbelievable long-wearing lipstick I've never bought in my life. This lipstick holds its red color while keeping lips moisturized. Just amazing.

I'm wearing:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig