' EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS | Mathilde Haenen

4/08/2016

EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS




That are the makeup products, I'am using now. My priority is to give glow to my skin, accentuate  my highlight for a good looking face. I start by applying a primer Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer. I use it for a smooth, powerless skin, and it leaves a matte finish. Then I use a moisturizer Strobe Cream MAC that illuminate my face. As makeup foundation I'm now in love with True Match, I saw a lot of good reviews on Youtube, I decided to try it, it's just amazing how this makeup foundation make my skin so perfect. Those are my makeup bases that I use now, and for the rest, it depends of my mood. -M-


I'm wearing





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig