' BEAUTY TUTORIAL: QUICK AND EASY EVERYDAY MAKEUP | Mathilde Haenen

4/28/2016

BEAUTY TUTORIAL: QUICK AND EASY EVERYDAY MAKEUP



One of my favorite makeup, because it's simple and easy. In the morning I don't always have time to do a full beauty look. But it's important to feel myself beautiful all day. I'm not someone who wears a complete nude makeup. Even if sometimes I want to be like that and save time in the morning. I just want to speed up my morning routine and get out the door on time. The only thing I need to do is create a beautiful day make-up correcting my eye shape and look more awake. So let's go



STEP 1

Two eyeshadow colors will be enough for this beauty look. My first eyeshadow is MAC Antiqued. This bronze brown color is one of my best eyeshadow to create my day makeup. I apply it on my entire lid and the crease of my eye to give attention to your eyes.


STEP 2

Now I start by creating my awake look, I use for this MAC soft & gentle mineralize skinfinish.  I add this highlight on the inner corner of the eye, and along the brow bone. Placing highlights in these areas will help my eye looking bigger and brighter.



STEP 3

Blending is an important step. But it's also one of the makeup secrets. In the makeup terms blending means combine or mix the colors together to create a harmonious effect or result. For this I'm using my Essence eye blender brush. I'm so addicted with this makeup brush I'm using this for my eyes, and even for my nose contouring.

STEP 4

Now I apply my Essence the smokey eye pencil by doing a gradual thin-to-thick line on the top lash line and only a thin, softly smudged line on the bottom water line stopping short of the tear duct. If you have small eyes I advice you to use a dark brown pencil by doing the same technique on the top and  add a thin, softly smudged line on the lower lash line (the area just below your bottom lashes).


STEP 5

Essence smokey eye pencil has an integrated sponge applicator. I'm going to blend the areas where I add my black pencil. To create a subtle smokey eyes-look. 









STEP 6

Now I' m going by defines my lashes and I'm using Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara. Here is the result of this makeup tutorial. Big Kisses -M-






I'm wearing:

1. MAC Antiqued eyeshadow  HERE 

2. MAC soft & gentle mineralize skin finish  HERE

3. Essence eye blender brush  HERE

4. Essence the smokey eye pencil  HERE

5. Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara  HERE



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig