' HOW TO : PERFECT WINGED EYELINER | Mathilde Haenen

2/26/2016

HOW TO : PERFECT WINGED EYELINER


Having the perfect wings, is not always an easy thing to do, if some of you can make this beauty ritual eyes closed for other girls it can be a real nightmare. A few years ago, I remembered doing my makeup and everything was perfect, then came the big moment (doing my eyeliner). I will be honest with you, they were so ugly, and my feeling was a lot of frustration! I was so mad because I did my makeup so good.  Over the years, I did a lot of exercises, and now is no more a problem to me. But for some of girls who don't have time. I found a video to you, about 10 tricks for perfect winged eyeliner, made by the beauty vlogger Stephanie Lange you need to watch this video!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mathilde Haenen | All rights reserved.

I N S T A G R A M

Blogger Template Developed by pipdig